We're Hiring in Long Beach!
LETTERPRESS PRINTER IN OUR PRESSROOM
What We're Looking For:
Our ideal candidate shares an appreciation of art, quality craftmanship and attention to detail. This role will support our Press Team as a letterpress printer in our Long Beach pressroom. This is a physically demanding role that requires a motivated and quick thinker who can manage the full spectrum of details of this job.
• Positive attitude and great team player
• Pro-active problem solver and strategic thinker
• Ability to multi-task
• Well-organized with an attention to detail
• Curious, open-minded and willing to learn
• Letterpress printing on Heidelberg Windmill
• Foil Stamping and Die Cutting
• Paper Cutter Operation (Cutting Oversized Paper as well as precise pre/post cuts of products/custom projects)
• Executing Inventory of Raw Materials
Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous Printing Experience preferred (Letterpress printing experience not required)
• Basic mathematical skills
• Read a ruler easily
• Ability to Operate in a High-Paced Environment
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Physically demanding job
• Highly Organized
• Detail Oriented
• Send email to email@example.com
• In the subject heading write "Printing is in the details"
• Please include:
• Your resume (as an attachment)
• One paragraph on why you'd be great at this job (in the body for the email)