We're Hiring in Los Angeles!
LETTERPRESS PRINTER IN OUR LOS ANGELES PRESSROOM
What We're Looking For:
Our ideal candidate shares an appreciation of art, quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. This role will support our Press Team as a letterpress printer in our Los Angeles location. This role requires a motivated and quick thinker who is capable of managing the full spectrum of details of this job.
• Positive attitude and great team player
• Pro-active problem solver and strategic thinker
• Ability to multi-task
• Well-organized with an attention to detail
• Curious, open-minded and willing to learn
• Letterpress printing on Heidelberg printer
• Adjusting press for multiple applications
• Die cutting and foil stamping
Skills and Qualifications:
• Previous design or printing experience (Letterpress printing experience not required)
• Basic mathematical skills
• Ability to read a ruler easily
• Ability to operate in a high-paced environment
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Physically demanding job
• Send email to email@example.com
• In the subject heading write "Printing is in the details"
• Please include:
• Your resume (as an attachment)
• One paragraph on why you'd be great at this job (in the body for the email)