Full Time | Lido Marina Village
Retail Manager: Our ideal candidate shares a love of stationery and attention to detail. The Retail Shop Manager’s role consists of being a mentor, leader, and go-to resource for all staff and customers at the brand new Lido Marina Village shop in Newport Beach. The Retail Manager’s job is to ensure high design standards, a cohesive team, profitability, and exceptional customer service. You’ll set and hold the bar for the entire team. This role is the lead point person for all things Sugar Paper Retail.
- Enthusiasm, grace & style
- Love of our product & passion for living beautifully
- Retail know-how with at least 6+ years luxury brand retail management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills - must live & breathe it
- Ability to build, nurture and maintain client relationships
- Ability to cultivate a store environment that surprises & delights
- Focus, creativity, eye for detail
- Capable of juggling various tasks with care
- Willingness to go above & beyond, no matter the situation
- Proficient computer skills (POS/Excel/Word/Quickbooks POS)
- Proactive, self-directed, eager to learn, extremely organized
- Team player with great communication skills
- Leads by example
- Proven performer in achieving individual & team sales goals
- Ability to wrap a beautiful gift & tie an exceptional bow
- Proven ability to uphold company policies & procedures with care
- Maintain the highest levels of customer service
- Consistently train, develop, and coach team toward company and sales goals
- Be consistently tapped into the retail community, cultivating a bank of potential hires
- Model the ability to create a cohesive, beautiful, fun, smart environment for all consumers, internal and external.
- Consistently work to improve and elevate processes with service standards to create the ultimate luxury brand experience for all consumers, internal and external.
- Ensure profitability and meet/exceed daily/monthly sales goals.
- Implement and maintain systems to keep the store running efficiently.
- Educate and motivate staff daily.
- Merchandise store to be consistent with company visual/product standards.
- Maintain consistent, clear communication with Studio Team to maintain and elevate the store inventory as well as the custom order process.
- Conduct opening & closing processes in retail shop.
- Ensure all store product is processed in the point of sale system correctly for best inventory results. Ensure inventory levels are maintained to support business.
- Maintain global knowledge of all product in the shop and educate team and customers on about.
Follow these instructions:
- Send email to email@example.com
- In the subject heading write "Being Thoughtful Matters"
- In the body of your email, please include:
- Your resume
- One paragraph on why you'd be great at this job
Please note Stationery is spelled with an "E"