What we're looking for:
The Photographer: Our ideal candidate shares a love of stationery and attention to detail. This role requires a motivated and quick thinker who is capable of managing the full spectrum of details of this job. This job includes expert knowledge of photography, lighting, styling, and post-production processes. A successful Photographer will be able to maintain the brand's style through photography, stay on schedule with multiple deadlines, and will be a natural team-player with a great attitude.
- Positive attitude and good energy
- Expert in Photoshop and Lightroom
- High level of attention to detail and well organized
- Motivated self-starter, with professional attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, open-minded and willing to learn
- Pro-active problem solver and strategic thinker
- Photograph and style product for website and catalogs
- Perform post-production retouching and editing
- Coordinate and schedule large-scale photoshoots
- Work closely with team to maintain strong brand style
- Receive and organize product before and after photo shoot
- Operate and maintain all photo equipment
- Distribute and archive assets to appropriate contact upon completion
Follow these instructions:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject heading write "Photographer Extraordinaire"
- In the body of your email, please include:
- Your resume
- One paragraph on why you'd be great at this job
Please note Stationery is spelled with an "E"